Jun 5, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
Did anyone else find this really hard?

I got a 23/40 which turned out to be a score of 19 somehow..

I thought a lot of the questions were very very detailed oriented that I have not seen after studying feralis, destroyer, and bootcamp.. anyone else agree with this?

5+ Year Member
Dec 24, 2014
Status
Dental Student
Did anyone else find this really hard?

I got a 23/40 which turned out to be a score of 19 somehow..

I thought a lot of the questions were very very detailed oriented that I have not seen after studying feralis, destroyer, and bootcamp.. anyone else agree with this?
It was detailed, but I believe a lot of it was still covered in Feralis. Would you say that bc was more similar to Feralis? I've only done genius

FloorMatt

Membership Revoked
Removed
2+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
I took it today as well and I also got a 19. I've also taken all 10 qvault tests, and went over BC twice, along with feralis once and Bio destroyer once.... Hence, genius was pretty hard in my eyes. But I do think it was all relatively fair game as far as randomness goes. I still believe my score will be in middle 20's but thats just me being optimistic with the work I've done.

Reactions: htorres89
About the Ads

CornHusker

2+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
I scored 29-30 on all bootcamp bio tests but a 23 on the genius test. Felt like it required a lot more specific detail knowledge. Same deal with the OC test too. Like they were targeting more detailed questions like anime basicity ranking of 2>1>3>NH3.

I'm hoping the real test won't be as tricky

5+ Year Member
Dec 24, 2014
Status
Dental Student
I scored 29-30 on all bootcamp bio tests but a 23 on the genius test. Felt like it required a lot more specific detail knowledge. Same deal with the OC test too. Like they were targeting more detailed questions like anime basicity ranking of 2>1>3>NH3.

I'm hoping the real test won't be as tricky
That's why I like genius a bunch. I've only taken a Bootcamp test 1 for bio a long time ago but it wasn't nearly as hard. I think genius is better to use early on in your studies though

Aug 16, 2015
Status
Pre-Podiatry
Felt like it required a lot more specific detail knowledge. Same deal with the OC test too

About the Ads