1. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

Just took the DATgenius Bio exam 1

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by I Brush My Teeth, Aug 15, 2015.

1. I Brush My Teeth

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Did anyone else find this really hard?

I got a 23/40 which turned out to be a score of 19 somehow..

I thought a lot of the questions were very very detailed oriented that I have not seen after studying feralis, destroyer, and bootcamp.. anyone else agree with this?

2. 510586

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    It was detailed, but I believe a lot of it was still covered in Feralis. Would you say that bc was more similar to Feralis? I've only done genius

3. FloorMatt

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I took it today as well and I also got a 19. I've also taken all 10 qvault tests, and went over BC twice, along with feralis once and Bio destroyer once.... Hence, genius was pretty hard in my eyes. But I do think it was all relatively fair game as far as randomness goes. I still believe my score will be in middle 20's but thats just me being optimistic with the work I've done.

htorres89 likes this.
  4. CornHusker

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I scored 29-30 on all bootcamp bio tests but a 23 on the genius test. Felt like it required a lot more specific detail knowledge. Same deal with the OC test too. Like they were targeting more detailed questions like anime basicity ranking of 2>1>3>NH3.

I'm hoping the real test won't be as tricky

5. 510586

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    That's why I like genius a bunch. I've only taken a Bootcamp test 1 for bio a long time ago but it wasn't nearly as hard. I think genius is better to use early on in your studies though

6. gnmaieco

MDApps:
    MDApps:
    Pre-Podiatry
    Felt like it required a lot more specific detail knowledge. Same deal with the OC test too[​IMG]