just took the exam....

Discussion in 'NBDE Exams & Licensure Exams' started by harry bajwa, May 7, 2008.

1. harry bajwa

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    hey guys..... just took the part 1 today........
    im confused.. realy dont know how to react.. i mean.... i dont know whether iv done well or not..... the exam was pretty tough.. had wierd kind of questions too.. stuff that is not there in the decks, kaplan review or mosbys or even the old question papers... sum were direct.. a lot on tooth morphology.. wich i think i attempted all right.... had about 8 to 10 testlets... i studied realy hard for 3 months.. used to study upto 12 hours a day.... did the kaplans review book... basic textbooks.. even grays anatomy for head n neck.... lippincot for biochem.... old papers... few unrealsed ones.... mosbys review book.....so was kindof dissapointed but then i think... its gonna be relative scoring..... :confused:

2. nosebleed

2+ Year Member

Post Doc
    im taking the exam in a week.... going thru old exams ... is it worth it? were there alot of repeats? or should i go thru the decks? were the testlets hard? and dont worry...im sure the amount of studying u did will pay off!

3. shibab

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    jus gave my exams one week back,,be sure of u r basics,,,then keep revising wat u have done,,keep u r cool n everything will be fine..
    waiting for my results,,praying everything goes well

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. impaction

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    harry, most of the ppl who write exams are not confident about the results because the options are tooo close but the good thing is that most of them do well.
    i wish you all the best