GC: 320
OC: 360
RC: 320:
PHY: 370
QR: 340

TS: 360
AA: 340

My GPA = 3.65

Do I need to retake the OAT? Is this good enough in combination with my GPA? Thanks for your insight!

Members don't see this ad.

Here are my scores:

BIO: 350

My GPA = 3.65

Do I need to retake the OAT? Is this good enough in combination with my GPA? Thanks for your insight!

How come you don't have a 4.0??

Here are my scores:

My GPA = 3.65

Yes retake it. Not good enough.

Members don't see this ad :)
Here are my scores:

My GPA = 3.65

your chance is low to get acceptance in optometry school.

Here are my scores:

My GPA = 3.65

I think your definitely good enough for chiropractor school. Try that.

If you cannot tell, everyone is trying to be humorous (sarcastic).
Your scores are great, your gpa is great, but you're applying late in the cycle.

What %tile is your AA and TS?

If you cannot tell, everyone is trying to be humorous (sarcastic).
Your scores are great, your gpa is great, but you're applying late in the cycle.

What %tile is your AA and TS?

Thanks for explaining that to me lol. My AA is in the 85th percentile and TS in the 91st percentile.

Numbers are a HUGE part of getting accepted. Lucky for you, your numbers are stellar.

Thankfully for the profession, numbers aren't the only thing they consider though. Although it will definitely make any school take a look at you, it is no golden ticket.

As long as the rest of your application is "decent" and you apply to a few schools, you will get in somewhere for sure.

Whoa, your scores are awesome! I'm taking the OAT exam myself this summer, so will you tell me how you studied for your exam?

From what I've learned from peers who have been accepted to optometry schools, your numbers look solid. I agree with the other members who say that grades/scores are not everything, so it is important to prepare yourself for a great interview.

Good luck!!