Just Verified! Quick Question

tjquinn

10+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2009
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Hey everyone!

Well I am feel pretty happy today, I just got verifed by AMCAS, and my sGPA jumped far higher than I thought it would. Anyway, I was wondering the weights of each breakdown (i.e., sGPA>cGPA>AOGPA?). I ask because, like many, my GPA happens to be so good because of the science classes that I took. Consequently, my AO GPA is much lower than either my sGPA or cGPA:

BCPM GPA: 3.92
AO GPA: 3.77
cGPA: 3.87

Thanks for the clarification!

Tjquinn

camaras2480

Wrapping things up
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 21, 2007
  1. Pre-Medical
Hey everyone!

Well I am feel pretty happy today, I just got verifed by AMCAS, and my sGPA jumped far higher than I thought it would. Anyway, I was wondering the weights of each breakdown (i.e., sGPA>cGPA>AOGPA?). I ask because, like many, my GPA happens to be so good because of the science classes that I took. Consequently, my AO GPA is much lower than either my sGPA or cGPA:

BCPM GPA: 3.92
AO GPA: 3.77
cGPA: 3.87

Thanks for the clarification!

Tjquinn

You are in excellent shape - good luck!

And by the way, a 3.77/3.92 is pretty balanced haha. AND most have AO GPA > BCPM lol.

About the Ads

Naijaba

10+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2007
  1. Pre-Medical
Hi tjquinn,

Your stats look fine, I think the cGPA is the first bar for applicants. Do you mind if I ask when you submitted your primary? I'm trying to figure out when mine will be verified.

Thanks!

camaras2480

Wrapping things up
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 21, 2007
  1. Pre-Medical
About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.