just visited pre-allo forums...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shahalam

brownmedstudent
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
wow...a lot of those topics seem so unimportant to me now that i've been preparing for the mcat and all....Just makes me wonder...do you guys still frequent the other forums a lot? i've been only coming to this one for like a month now lol...It's a weird feeling since all i used to do was go to pre-allo...:D

just thought that this would be a nice change of pace from all those mcat question threads

Members don't see this ad.

I think most people go in phases - I started out on the MCAT forum and don't think I'll ever leave at this point. :laugh: I've always read pre-allo and posted there occasionally, but the closer I get to starting med school, the more time I spend in Allo. And I'm sure in second year I'll be frequenting the USMLE forum.

lol, i'd LOVE to leave the mcat forums (after the mcat duh) and get back to pre-allo...it's so unstressful in there lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah.. specially when you see the "Harvard or Hopkins" type threads... such an ego boost.. :scared:

or the is a 39 good enough threads.. i just love those.

Yeah those are my favorites.

I have a 39T and a 3.99 with a zillion hours of shadowing and research at hopkins and a will graduate from harvard what do you think my chances are?

Um if you have to ask that question probably a snowballs chance in hell.

wow...a lot of those topics seem so unimportant to me now that i've been preparing for the mcat and all....Just makes me wonder...do you guys still frequent the other forums a lot? i've been only coming to this one for like a month now lol...It's a weird feeling since all i used to do was go to pre-allo...:D

just thought that this would be a nice change of pace from all those mcat question threads

Yeah....I come here to keep a personal diary on the forum...I do it so I have something to say that I did...keeps me motivated

lol, i go there maybe once or twice a week and do a quick scroll down the first page... It's rare that there's something important enough that'll catch my attention. The MCAT forum on the other hand is a different story, lol... More like 10 times a day, and I know exactly what each thread is talking about:hungover:

lol, i go there maybe once or twice a week and do a quick scroll down the first page... It's rare that there's something important enough that'll catch my attention. The MCAT forum on the other hand is a different story, lol... More like 10 times a day, and I know exactly what each thread is talking about:hungover:

that's a weird face icon...
:hungover::D