just watched super size me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCDavisdude

WHITEBOY SLIM
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
the movie made me hungry, so i went out and got a number 1 and large sized it.. what yall think of the movie??

Members don't see this ad.

Haha I ate McDonald's while watching it. I think the movie had some truth but most of it was really subjective and exaggerated (i feel soooooo depressed today because I ate McDonalds wah wah wah, oh my boyfriend isn't as good in the sack since he started eating McDonald's, etc.)

tulane06 said:
Haha I ate McDonald's while watching it. I think the movie had some truth but most of it was really subjective and exaggerated (i feel soooooo depressed today because I ate McDonalds wah wah wah, oh my boyfriend isn't as good in the sack since he started eating McDonald's, etc.)

Well, it is a sample size of 1, but the medical examinations were pretty darn scary.

Remember, we're not talking about having McD's once or twice a week. This is three times a day, seven days a week!

I suspect that if any of us did this for even two weeks, we'd feel pretty gross, and perhaps lose some function...

a_t

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought it was hilarious when he's riffing as he eats: "Oh, I got the McGurgles. Here's the McSweats....."

UCDavisdude said:
the movie made me hungry, so i went out and got a number 1 and large sized it.. what yall think of the movie??

One of my law school friends watched that Requiem for a Dream movie and immediately afterwards went to score some "Texas thd" we laughed for hours!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

UCDavisdude said:

Funny you say that. The second the movie ended I got in my car, drove to the nearest McD's and got myself a double quarter pounder meal.