1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

just watched super size me

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by UCDavisdude, Dec 1, 2005.

1. UCDavisdude

UCDavisdude WHITEBOY SLIM
    5+ Year Member

the movie made me hungry, so i went out and got a number 1 and large sized it.. what yall think of the movie??

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. tulane06

tulane06 Private Joker
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Haha I ate McDonald's while watching it. I think the movie had some truth but most of it was really subjective and exaggerated (i feel soooooo depressed today because I ate McDonalds wah wah wah, oh my boyfriend isn't as good in the sack since he started eating McDonald's, etc.)

4. almost_there

almost_there Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Well, it is a sample size of 1, but the medical examinations were pretty darn scary.

Remember, we're not talking about having McD's once or twice a week. This is three times a day, seven days a week!

I suspect that if any of us did this for even two weeks, we'd feel pretty gross, and perhaps lose some function...

a_t

5. 63768

63768 Guest
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    biased movie but still good.

6. I thought it was hilarious when he's riffing as he eats: "Oh, I got the McGurgles. Here's the McSweats....."

7. Dr.Ivy.League

Dr.Ivy.League New Member

Medical Student
    One of my law school friends watched that Requiem for a Dream movie and immediately afterwards went to score some "Texas thd" we laughed for hours!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

8. Canuck99

Canuck99 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical

Funny you say that. The second the movie ended I got in my car, drove to the nearest McD's and got myself a double quarter pounder meal.

9. doctorFred

doctorFred intensive carer
    Physician Faculty 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    haha, yeah, me too. chicken club combo, though. those new chicken sandwhiches are so goddamn good. it's that honey wheat bread.