just wondering....

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by andi11, Oct 8, 2001.

1. andi11

andi11 Member

Is there anyone out there who has had a good experience with amcas? just wondering.... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Trek

Trek Grand Uranium Member

Me. Had a good experience. --Trek

4. AceUF78

AceUF78 Membaaa....

I had a pretty good experience. Submitted 8/13, verified and processed 9/19.

5. MorningLight2100

MorningLight2100 Senior Member

I hated the process of completing and submitting the darn thing, and actually I submitted from a kiosk outside the US that cost me, after the total number of sessions required, fifty bucks...but I have to say that I was quite fortunate. I submitted on 6/26, my app was processed on 7/26.

6. zancudo

zancudo Member

HA!!! I found out two months after I had submitted the application that they had not recieved my transcript (that had been sent before I had submitted the application). To top this off, I had to deal with the whole thing from Central America. Needless to say, the process was less than enjoyable. Verified, though, so I can't complain! Now it is waiting time.

7. nochaser

nochaser Senior Member

fairly good, but they did rattle me just a bit when they sent me an email saying that they were missing transcripts. of course, they emailed back within 24 hrs confirming that they were not missing. Anyway, submitted 8/23, verified 10/06.