KA CARS v. Kaplan CARS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OchemOficionado

Moderator Emeritus
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Does anyone else find KA CARS super easy? I'm wondering if I'm just getting lucky and if should continue practicing their passages.

Also, do you guys find Kaplan CARS significantly harder?

Which is more like the real thing?

Members don't see this ad.

KA is a bit easier in my experience
Do you mena the passages are easier to follow, or the questions? I find the passages very easy so far but the questions sometimes make no sense to me. Is Kaplan, NS, EK or the real thing that much worse?

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you mena the passages are easier to follow, or the questions? I find the passages very easy so far but the questions sometimes make no sense to me. Is Kaplan, NS, EK or the real thing that much worse?

Both the passages and questions. I think Kaplan is 5 times worse, but I'm getting better at them. I haven't tried the other two.

Hey guys,

Does anyone else find KA CARS super easy? I'm wondering if I'm just getting lucky and if should continue practicing their passages.

Also, do you guys find Kaplan CARS significantly harder?

Which is more like the real thing?
Khan Academy is more like the real thing, albeit slightly more easier passages than you'll see on test day. Kaplan passages are ok but their questions are some of the worst on the market. Passage detail questions galore