kadava reviva

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vixen

I like members
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey, what happened to kadava reviva? He was so funny :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

wasn't he the one from NY, worked next to the twin towers something??

I hope not :( I didn't realize his name meant "cadaver reviver" for awhile...oh silly me :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm back. I just needed to concentrate on school. I was spending too much time here and once I logged on, I couldn't get myself to log off for hours and I would procrastinate on schoolwork and personnal fitness. Happy to see I was missed. Thanks :)

10+ years! We certainly don't get that all the time.

31565d1270489092-little-known-facts-regarding-world-war-2-holy-thread-resurrection.jpg

I just stumbled upon this thread. I would have answered earlier, had I known about it.

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

:thumbup:

Best,
C

If we're talking about old users, I wish sexydoc was still around (banned I think).

wow it's a shame that the op doesn't log on anymore. that would have been really nice.

they may respond to a PM (goes to their email -- if they have the same)

Keep in mind that these kinds of shout outs are against the TOS. Might want to remove his name from the title.

OP has made 1 post per year for the past couple years

Members don't see this ad :)
The university of north carolina at chapel hill. any heels in here?

Awesome, Kadava saw this.

See ya'll next year!

hey, what happened to kadava reviva? He was so funny :confused:

I'm back. I just needed to concentrate on school. I was spending too much time here and once I logged on, I couldn't get myself to log off for hours and I would procrastinate on schoolwork and personnal fitness. Happy to see I was missed. Thanks :)

Awesome, Kadava saw this.

See ya'll next year!

This thread is EPIC, I say!!!!!

:D

I just realized that the title of this thread (the person in honor) fits the theme here. The revival of such an old thread from the precipice of time and oblivion.

Oh my gosh I can't stop laughing.

It makes medical education seem like you're entering another dimension whilst 10 years just flies by.

This must approximate what Andy felt in Shawshank.

i was so sure he was banned, like after the whole religion thread fiasco...