Kansas City University (KCUMB-COM) Discussion Thread 2014 - 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I feel like this thread has fizzled out...
Yea most of the accepted students are now over in the osteo class thread.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone! I was interviewed on 2/12/15 and got acceptance e Mail on March 3,2015. So happy and relieved ! I have been accepted at other two places but I am opting KCUMB !

Reactions: 2 users
Hi everyone! I was interviewed on 2/12/15 and got acceptance e Mail on March 3,2015. So happy and relieved ! I have been accepted at other two places but I am opting KCUMB !

Congratulations! Be sure to join the KCUMB class of 2019 page on here and facebook!

Members don't see this ad :)
Giving up my seat here. Hope it goes to someone from the SDN community. Good luck all!

Just withdrew my acceptance here. Good luck to those on the waitlist!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone! Any news about the wait list? Because I am still waiting and hoping for some good news! :)

do you happen to know if there were any matches for CA this year ?

Yeah it was announced at the investiture. KCU also bought the Motel Capri and is turning it into "green space."

Anyone else here about a person that scrambled into Anesthesiology?

Dang it! I will miss relaxing in their comfortable jacuzzi!

Can any current students lend insight to how much books/equipment cost the first year? I'm working on my financial aid application and it would helpful to know how much I'll need to shell out for that stuff. Thanks!

In addition to madpin's question, is if necessary to have these things before orientation/the start of classes? I'm trying to limit things bought before moving to conserve space in my car haha.

I would suggest getting thw Biochemistry book at least before you get there. It's about $40 on amazon. The rest you can figure out as you go in my opinion

Hey @Awesome Sauceome. Sorry to bother you with this question, but would you happen to know what day of the week and how often the COB meet to make admissions decisions? I applied to the masters program.

Hey @Awesome Sauceome. Sorry to bother you with this question, but would you happen to know what day of the week and how often the COB meet to make admissions decisions? I applied to the masters program.
Nah I am afraid not, I dont know anything about the COB to be honest. I would have directed you to the COB thread but it seems you have found it already ;). Hopefully they can give you some direction.

Awesome Sauceome has become the go to guy for info. Must be the avatar.

I'm not sure what day of the week, but my current roommate is going into the COB program and it took about two-three weeks to find out.
Thanks for your response. 3 weeks seems to be the time frame based on what you and others have said.

Any waitlist movement? Any news?
I feel like there is something going on in every other thread, but this one seems so burned out... What happened???

Any waitlist movement? Any news?
I feel like there is something going on in every other thread, but this one seems so burned out... What happened???
I completely agree!! I would love to hear that people have started to get calls off of the wait list.

Is that a Jaromir Jagr avatar? Awesome. Go Penguins. I realize you are a blackhawks fan and not a pens fan.
Sure is. Jagr is so boss. 40+ and going strong.

While I am not a penguins fan I do think Pittsburgh is an awesome city. Plus, Sid the Kid is pretty ridic.

Is there a website specific to KCU students that they use to sell their used textbooks/medical equipments? Our school had a website made by students that we used to post textbooks/housing info etc.

Just sent an email withdrawing my acceptance. I hope it goes to one of you all!

Does anyone know if they rank the wait list or is it pooled?

Just sent my email withdrawing my acceptance. I hope someone here gets the good news!