Kansas Decision

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
HawkDoc said:
all right...i didnt get an email today...guess that means im done at ku

No letter, no email here. It's not looking good. :(

Members don't see this ad.

gbleeker said:
You will get a letter than tells you the final answer tomorrow or Monday.

I know but the financial aid email seems to be giving some people a sneak peek into their final status.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey all......just wanted to congratulate everyone who heard good news and encourage those who were waitlisted to keep their chins up for we have a history of having pretty good WL movement. feel free to drop me a PM if you have any q's about life as a jaydoc.

Anyone from Kansas City here? Also, I set up a KU Med class thread in the allopathic forum if anyone feels like posting. (No one has yet)

I am living in Lenexa now. Anyone get there letters today? Good Luck

No letter today either :(.......

I received my letter; waitlist number 30. I'll pass on the waitlist, so grats to whomever might be lower than 30; you'll get bumped up one spot next week!

No letter for me today, either! I'm from Raleigh, NC BTW.

noelleruckman said:
I got a small envelope and was accepted. They said at the interview that everyone gets a small envelope the first time. Its later that all the extra information gets sent.

BTW everything from KU comes in a small envelope...I got in the first week of february and it wasn't until the begining of march that they began to send out all the info packets to the few who got in during the rolling phase and the EDP folks...I really enjoyed my visit to KU but declined the offer this week so someone should be getting a positive letter here shortly.

rockchalkdoc said:
So anyone get a letter today?

Got one in the mail today (live in Michigan). Waitlist #58. Chances aren't that good. Expected it though since I received the financial aid email addressed to "Dear alternates." Good luck to you and anyone else still waiting to hear.

p.s. anyone know if KU has a separate waitlist pool for out-of-state and in-state?

bluefanatic said:
Got one in the mail today (live in Michigan). Waitlist #58. Chances aren't that good. Expected it though since I received the financial aid email addressed to "Dear alternates." Good luck to you and anyone else still waiting to hear.

p.s. anyone know if KU has a separate waitlist pool for out-of-state and in-state?

They just have one wait list; sorry. At least you are higher on the list than I was last year :D

bluefanatic said:

Well, I think I am a couple of spots higher than you (#56 I think), so hopefully your odds will increase since I am going to withdraw. I really liked the school, but I already have acceptances at schools I also like, so it seems foolish to hold onto a waitlist at this point. Good luck!

bump

has anyone been accepted off the waitlist here? waitlist has been moving. how far do you expect it to go?