Kansas EDP?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

panda81

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all. I'm currently applying Early Decision at KU...just wondering if anyone has heard back about interviews yet? I realize the supplemental material deadline was Monday, so I'm expecting to hear something (hopefully) by the end of the week.
:cool:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm also waiting on EDP from KU, who knows when they'll send anything out. Paul Crosby said that they often don't give much notice, so I'd say it could be sometime next week.

Sorry for the lack of helpfulness...good luck!

ps- do you go to KU undergrad? I'd say we have a good chance of knowing each other!

I actually went to school in Missouri (but not Mizzou)...who is this Paul Crosby? A pre-med dean? Also, did you hear anything about last year's EDP applicants? I've heard that KU let in almost everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
I called the office of admissions at KU Med and they told me they will notify about the interview after the Labor day weekend. So expect it early/middle of next week.

Good luck!

hey everyone:
I'm applying to Kansas but not EDP.

I do, however, have a friend who was offered an interview last week who applied EDP. Also, he's applying out-of-state but with significant ties to Kansas. (he graduated from KU and grew up in Baldwin KS). So, I know for a fact that they have already offered interviews, just for your info. I think he's supposed to interview sometime mid sept.

Good luck to you all! EDP definitely gives you the best chance of getting in to KU Med, so you're at a major advantage.

There were a bunch interviews for EDP at KU today.

DALA