Kansas State Fundamentals of Nutrition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

horselover06

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have read through other forums pertaining to Animal Nutrition courses, however I am looking for a bit more information if anyone has it. I am considering taking the Fundamentals of Nutrition through Kansas State this summer, however I was wondering if anyone has taken this course over the summer? It is condensed down to 6-7 weeks instead of the typical semester. For those that took the summer course do you recommend it? Was it terribly difficult because it was much shorter than taking it during the spring or summer? I would like to take the class but if anyone has any information regarding taking it or not that would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

There is another active thread, KSU animal nutrition, that is referring to this class. I took it in the spring 2009 with the intent to get it knocked out before my other classes became intense. I believe I had it done before my first regular semester exams started, about 6 weeks maybe? I would highly recc the class and it should be very reasonable during a summer session.

Thanks so much for your response.. I will look for the other thread. Most vet schools require it now and 2 out of the 3 I am applying to do require it.. the 3rd might as well. Thanks again!