Quantcast

Kansas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lilnoelle

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Last year I interviewed the 9th of January... I think I recieved the interview in
early December and was complete at the school in late September. I'm guessing most of the OOS don't get an acceptance in hand until March when they fill their class. I don't know that for sure, but it makes sense that they would try to give in staters the first chance. Anyway, no matter what, the next five months are likely to pass slowly.
Good luck! Oh, and my class has quite a few out of staters. Only about 5 that I'm aware of are from Kansas City MO (including me) Quite a few of them are spread out from various states. I don't know about their connections to the state of Kansas of course, but don't let the fact that you are an out of stater cause you to lose hope.
-Lisa

sandros1

Spinner
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've not heard anything yet either. I've been complete since roughly August 1, so I'm not holding my breath obviously.

dochachi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was told by Peggy, the lead administator, that OOS applicants wont hear a decision (interview invites) til Jan.

MJB

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was told by Peggy, the lead administator, that OOS applicants wont hear a decision (interview invites) til Jan.

Interesting info...didn't know that.

I'm technically an OOS applicant, but I consider every day without a rejection letter a good sign....I do have significant KS ties..so I'm hopeful.