1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Kaplan 2002-03 for sale

Discussion in 'Step I' started by meghna, Oct 19, 2002.

1. I have the recent Kaplan Step 1 and Step 2 materials ( all the books and CDs) - I havent even opened or used them.

I am willing to sell Step 1 set for $ 300 and Step 2 for $ 300. Shipping will depend on where you stay. I am at Atlanta,Georgia.

Step 1 contents:

USMLE Step 1 Anatomy
    USMLE Step 1 Physiology
    USMLE Step 1 Microbiology & Immunology
    USMLE Step 1 Biochemistry & Genetics
    USMLE Step 1 Behavioral Science
    USMLE Step 1 Pathology
    USMLE Step 1 Pharmacology
    USMLE Step 1 Q-Book
    USMLE Step 1 Simulated Exam CD-ROM
    Test-Taking Strategy Guide

Step2 contents:

The complete set consists of 6 books: Psychiatry & and Epidemiology, Internal Medicine, Surgery, OB/GYN, and Pediatrics, plus the Q-Book.

The Q-Book contains 850 USMLE Step 2-style questions, as well as a Test-Taking and Study Strategies Guide.

Included in the set is the CD-ROM, which contains 400 questions arranged in the style of the actual examination!

The price I have put up is the same price it is going at ebay and other websites. This is a new set of books which means no pencil/color markings. Sorry I am unable to go down on the price. I am selling at the same price I purchased this 2 weeks back and I havent yet used the books at all. I will be starting my Step 1 and 2 preparation only next year and I bought the material through credit card and I am selling it so that I can pay back the credit right away.

If you could give me your contact number, I can call you and we can talk.

If you are interested email me at [email protected] .

Thanks,

All the best for the exams,

Meghna Krishnan

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.