Kaplan 3 hour practice MCAT...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmwannab

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, just took Kaplan's 3 hour practice MCAT at their test center. I thought it was pretty difficult (except for verbal, which was cake). I somehow managed to score a 31 overall, 10P, 11V, 10B and I have no idea how. It felt like I did a lot worse, at least on bio anyways which was by far the most challenging. Anyways, how have people performed on these tests as compared to the real thing? So far I have a 30 on my practice TPR test as well. Are these scores good indicators of what I would get on the real thing assuming I took it now? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

i m taking it tommorow.

How did u get your results back so soon?

isnt it the diag 1 they offer the first day of class?

It's a free test they offer, a shortened version - not associated with the class. No essay, and each section only has about 40 questions or so. As soon as you're done you hand it to them and they put it through their scantron machine. Not planning on taking the course as I think just studying on my own should be good enough. Not going for a 40 or anything.

Pharmwannab said:
So, just took Kaplan's 3 hour practice MCAT at their test center. I thought it was pretty difficult (except for verbal, which was cake). I somehow managed to score a 31 overall, 10P, 11V, 10B and I have no idea how. It felt like I did a lot worse, at least on bio anyways which was by far the most challenging. Anyways, how have people performed on these tests as compared to the real thing? So far I have a 30 on my practice TPR test as well. Are these scores good indicators of what I would get on the real thing assuming I took it now? Thanks!

It depends...