Kaplan #4

About the Ads

CanIMakeIt

It will get better once you are...still waiting :)
15+ Year Member
Oct 8, 2003
  1. Attending Physician
    Originally posted by KHep
    I'm feeling really stupid. I took full length 4 today and scored an 8P 11V 7B
    What 's wrong with me!?!
    I'm incredibly uptight about taking the real thing in two weeks. UGH.

Hey don't lose heart man...... that thing was hard as hell.... i was feeling numb by mid way too ...... same for my other buddies taking the course ...... just keep studying and take the test on 17th ..... the real thing is much more straight forward than the kaplan tests

UCdannyLA

7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Jan 28, 2004
      hmmm........it was my highest score out of the 4.

10PS, 12VR, 11BS........33........not bad

and to think that I haven't even started studying for the sciences.

I plan to go hardcore for my sciences the next 10 days and raise my score to a 36...i Would like 12PS, 12VR, 12 BS.

raising my score 3pts in 10 days...........no problemo.!

nikibean

Tip your guide.
      5+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Apr 4, 2004
      Cali. But not the cool part.
      1. Other Health Professions Student
        I agree. I have been doing well in Kaplan prep tests and then my score fell a full 3 points. Grr. I'm still above a 30, but it's frustrating. We have to remember not to let the test get to us- keep our chins up and keep the crisis in check, you know? It's so psychological.
        Just keep chugging. If nothing else, let it motivate you to study harder.
        Cheers. ;)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.