Kaplan And Northwestern Comlex Baord Review Sets!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
M

MoJo2121

To My Fellow DO's:

I have both the Kaplan and the Northwestern Complex Review Books and would like to sell them. I bought them about one month ago from a 3rd year friend who used them to study for the June 2003 Comlex. There is very minimal writing in these books. Fortunately for me, my school (UMDNJ-SOM) has decided to pay for a Kaplan Prep Course for my class. Therefore I will no longer being needing the Kaplan and Northwestern materials that I purchased.

If anyone is interested in buying these books, email me at [email protected]. I will sell them either as a set (Complete Kaplan set + Complete Northwestern set) or individually. I am asking $250 for the Kaplan/Northwestern set (what I payed for them) or best offer!!!

This is a great value! If you are planning on studying on your own and just need the proper materials, this is a great offer. Email me and I will be happy to answer any questions or work out a deal with you.

Good Luck on finals!
Maureen (MS2, UMDNJ-SOM)
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.