Kaplan and Princeton Review tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cooljoe

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry to sound like a noob, but which books/materials contain the Kaplan and Princeton Review MCAT practice tests everyone refers to? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

They're typically referring to the practice tests that you get when you sign up for their course. Although both courses do offer a couple practice tests with their big books (their content review book for all of the MCAT subjects), I believe they're VERY old tests and not worth taking. The big books themselves aren't good either.

Thanks, Sn2ed. So there's basically no way to get these tests legitimately w/o signing up for the course? (I noticed a lot of self-studiers still had access to the tests, so I'm assuming)

Thanks, Sn2ed. So there's basically no way to get these tests legitimately w/o signing up for the course? (I noticed a lot of self-studiers still had access to the tests, so I'm assuming)

That's right. However, there are better FLs out there that you can buy without taking a course (i.e. AAMC FL and BR FL).

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey SN2ed ~ I am going to start the three month plan... I am working in a lab for an internship over the summer; so how much time should I plan for each day? Can I do your plan? I just finished 4 semesters of bio, chem, org. chem, and physics. I just completed my sophomore year and wanted to take the exam fresh from the classes...

Love to hear your thoughts - good idea or not? Scheduled to take the exam Sept. 10

Hey SN2ed ~ I am going to start the three month plan... I am working in a lab for an internship over the summer; so how much time should I plan for each day? Can I do your plan? I just finished 4 semesters of bio, chem, org. chem, and physics. I just completed my sophomore year and wanted to take the exam fresh from the classes...

Love to hear your thoughts - good idea or not? Scheduled to take the exam Sept. 10

Plan for 4-6 hrs/day 6 days/wk w/ one mandatory day of rest each wk.

Did you do SN23d's 3 month study plan? If not... in what way did you prepare
Did you take the MCAT?
How did you do?

Am I crazy to take it as a sophomore?