kaplan book good enough??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

simbalimba

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am studying for the mcats using the comprehensive Kaplan review book (the huge book which has all four of the sections along with a few verbal tests in it) 2005 edition. I wanted to know if that book has everything I need to know, because I was looking at some of the princeton review books and saw that they had a whole lot more information. Also I have the audio osmosis tapes which I listen to when I drive (which is quite a bit), and wanted to know if that is any better or worse information wise?

Members don't see this ad.

The Kaplan book is a good book and very thorough, it'll cover everything you need to know. The audio osmosis can't hurt. Personally, I am using the EK book and the Kaplan together, as they approach things from different angles.

The Kaplan book is a good book and very thorough, it'll cover everything you need to know. The audio osmosis can't hurt. Personally, I am using the EK book and the Kaplan together, as they approach things from different angles.

i agree

Ek book? And are there two different set of Kaplan books? It seems that some people have a few of them, whereas others, like me, have them all in one? Is there any difference in the two?

Ek book? And are there two different set of Kaplan books? It seems that some people have a few of them, whereas others, like me, have them all in one? Is there any difference in the two?

EK=Examkrackers, a separate company.