Kaplan Class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amzoo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm not quite sure how exactly to prepare. I purchased the examkrackers complete set. I also have a set of TPR books. Should I take a classroom course as well?

Members don't see this ad.

I have mixed feelings about this. I took the course, and I thought it was helpful in the fact it reviewed everything and I could study off the diagnostics that I took. However, I am questioning my confidence on the real MCAT because of my scores on my diags.

I wasn't aiming to get a 45T on those, I basically wanted the practice of endurance, timing, etc. So now I am doubting myself alot. Alot of people say too that they make their tests alot harder than the real thing to make themselves look good. I can sort of see that. They had alot of calculations, which the real test did not, thus making it seem harder.

I think a review book and the AAMC tests would be sufficient, but that is just me.

i took a kaplan class and i would NOT do it again. there are a lot of old threads that cover the pros and cons of the classroom approach to studying. do you skip lectures at school and learn out of books and by doing practice problems? if so, do not take a classroom MCAT course