Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Kaplan comlex level 1 books set $100 or best offer

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by intelichi, Jun 19, 2008.

1. intelichi

intelichi Junior Member 5+ Year Member

Apr 13, 2005
    I have for sale minimally used 2005-2006 edition kaplan comlex level 1 books for sale. For $12o or best offer you get physiology, anatomy, pathology, micro, pharm, omm, behavioral science, question book, and other resources that i found helpful. useful writings from lecture. free shipping to NYCOM, long island or northern nj residents. All offers will be considered.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. fromrn2md

Jun 23, 2008
    Are these the usmle step 1 books? are they blue or white? do you have a picture? set of 8 books?
  4. Doctorman

Doctorman TouroCOM-NY 10+ Year Member

Aug 17, 2006
    New York
    I am 2nd year at nycom
    are these still available?

did you find the lectures usefull or books were enough?