Kaplan Course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

almo88

double frick
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My Kaplan course starts Jan 19th, that's the day of the diagnostic exam. I need a little advice--should I study for it? If I take it cold, I'll know the areas I need to work on. If I study a lot, I'm afraid I'll get a score of 20ish and it wont increase throughout the course. What should I do?

To study...or not to? :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

My Kaplan course starts Jan 19th, that's the day of the diagnostic exam. I need a little advice--should I study for it? If I take it cold, I'll know the areas I need to work on. If I study a lot, I'm afraid I'll get a score of 20ish and it wont increase throughout the course. What should I do?

To study...or not to? :rolleyes:

Im guessing you wont be taking the MCAT till april or May??? Starting now and studying for 6 or 7 monhts is way too much. I wouldnt study until the class starts, but then again im no MCAT expert:cool:

Im guessing you wont be taking the MCAT till april or May??? Starting now and studying for 6 or 7 monhts is way too much. I wouldnt study until the class starts, but then again im no MCAT expert:cool:

Thanks! I plan on taking it in mid-April. I probably wont get much studying done with my schedule this semester anyway. [Physics II + Organic II = STUPID MISTAKE!]

Anyway, thanks for the advice.