1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Kaplan curriculum for CBT ?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by DiverDoc, Jul 19, 2006.

1. DiverDoc

DiverDoc KCUMB 2012
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Will they still have you take full lengths ( i assume on computer now) but will they be adjusted to the 52 Q's for PS and BS and 40 for VR? OR will they be the same AAMC tests but done at the computer?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Pdiddy310

Pdiddy310 Path = Fun
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    bump for more info.

4. MJB

MJB Senior Member
    Physician Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I'm taking all my practices online this summer...not sure what they'll do for the upcoming changes to the test.

5. BlackBantie

BlackBantie The Black Bantam
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I cannot say for sure what the format of the practice tests will be, however I would think that the number of questions would be adjusted. That wouldn't be sufficient practice if they didn't make the practice tests look like the real thing.

According to the schedules for the new Kaplan MCAT classes, 5 full length practice tests will still be provided. At my local Kaplan center, the students are going to be taking the tests at home. I don't know if that holds true at all centers. Someone might want to check up on that.