Kaplan DAT review books+ other review material for sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hunk22

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

I have a whole bunch of DAT practice books aswell as the Kaplan review books and practice books. Some of these books contain as many as 5 full length tests. I also have the Topscore DAT disc which I am willing to sel for less than the new one. I am willing to sell ths whole package for $200 which includes shipping ad handling. Once again this is everything u need to score high on the DAT. If interested e-mail me at:
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Hi!

Can you plzz list the books in detail...I am looking for Crack DAT PAT books and some practice tests..SO please give all the details of all the books.
Thanku

Just so you know, it's illegal to sell your TopScore DAT CD as outlined in their user agreement.

Copied from their website:
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]1. The software is for your use only. You are not allowed to give, sell, loan, rent or otherwise distribute the CD-ROM. We understand that the software is only useful to you until you take the your test. We make EVERY EFFORT to ensure you have use of it until this time. However, this does not grant you the right to redistribute, resell, share, etc. the CD-ROM..

Besides, even if somebody tried to use it, the key # you used to unlock it wouldn't work. It's a one time only deal.

Members don't see this ad :)
The thread was opened in 2001