Kaplan diagnostic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

onyxbp

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
first time poster here. just got back my diagnostic score for kaplan and im pretty excited bout how i did even tho i kno it doesnt meant too much. just wondering how the rest of u ppl did. i got a 29 btw

Members don't see this ad.

33, but I had consulted the review notes briefly. That is a good score though, most people are in low 20's or high teens I think.

onyxbp said:
first time poster here. just got back my diagnostic score for kaplan and im pretty excited bout how i did even tho i kno it doesnt meant too much. just wondering how the rest of u ppl did. i got a 29 btw

Just make sure you do everything you need to in order to get the Higher Score Guarantee. You are in the optimal position where a respectable score (29) on the real thing will get you your money back. Some people got like 23 on their diagnostic and something tells me that getting your money back for getting a 22 or lower on the real deal would not be much of a consolation for such a low score.