1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

Kaplan Dig. @ CSULB

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by Enginerds, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Enginerds

Enginerds New Member
    5+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    Anyone take the Free Kaplan dig. test 1 down in Long Beach this Saturday? Anybody take it somewhere else and get a score back on it?

2. cabrillo

cabrillo Member
    7+ Year Member

how can I sing up for it?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OP
    OP
    Enginerds

Enginerds New Member
    5+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    The one at CSULB was this past Sat., 3/10. If you go to the Kaplan website you can search for free events in your area. Of course they are going to try to get you to sign up for a class of theirs when you go, But it's worth it. Kinda like having to go to a timeshare presentation to get free stuff, haha.

4. meowkat444

10+ Year Member

MD/PhD Student
    Hey, I took the practice at CSULB! What a coincidence. It was my first practice, i'm taking mcat july 13. Maybe PM me?