Kaplan Dilemma(PLEASE read)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ronmillsey

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So guys i payed for my MCAT class and all that, and then they told me they would give me the books... i got them today and its so weird but i actually got sets for each book..and i have no idea how to handle this.. what do i do?

Members don't see this ad.

hahah yeah, neither do I! What is it that is the problem? TOO many books? What does "sets" for each book mean? Cos that's weird. I did TPR not Kaplan, maybe some one with Kaplan experience can comment.

Members don't see this ad :)
yo u know how u get like an english book, a chem book, a bio book, etc... well i got 2 of each

Haha well you can keep them, give them to a friend, sell them, call them and ask them if they want them back...I don't really understand the problem here

I do NOT advise this. They may be perhaps testing to see if you will call them and notify them about the error... and if u dont notify them, then they will know you didnt admit to it and might take legal action

i disagree that they would "test" you. not logical to me.

keep one. sell the other. not a dilemma at all!

So guys i payed for my MCAT class and all that, and then they told me they would give me the books... i got them today and its so weird but i actually got sets for each book..and i have no idea how to handle this.. what do i do?

Umm, hey ronmillsey, didn't you just write your mcat this sept? why are you ordering your books so soon? Wait for the score. You may be surprised :)

EDIT: and don't sell the extra set. Return it to whom it belongs to....i.e. Kaplan. It's good karma.

I do NOT advise this. They may be perhaps testing to see if you will call them and notify them about the error... and if u dont notify them, then they will know you didnt admit to it and might take legal action

Yo- If Kaplan ever takes the Initial Poster of this thread to court- Hire Kanye as your Lawyer:

Yo- Kaplan Imma let you finish, but AAMC has the best practice materials of all time.