1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

Kaplan FL 1 Scores Thread

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by booji, Feb 25, 2007.

1. booji

booji Member
    7+ Year Member

For those of you in the Kaplan course, if you are comfortable, please post your FL 1 scores. What were your comments on the exam?

Personally, I had a huge problem with the PS section because it kept crashing and it didnt record my answers properly. As a result, for some reason I havent been ablet o get my scores yet, so I have to go by the Center on Monday to have them try and retrieve it from their system.

Anyone else notice quirks with the software?

2. Merissa87

Merissa87 Member
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I take mine Thursday.. Kind of nervous being that I haven't been studying for MCAT like I should. I'll post my scores when I am through with the test. 5 more weeks until MCAT :eek: