1. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

Kaplan FL 10 was easier than mentioned

Discussion in 'Kaplan MCAT Forum (Sponsored)' started by K1N6, Sep 24, 2014.

1. K1N6

K1N6 2+ Year Member

Aug 30, 2013
    So i was looking to humble myself further after suffering a sharp decline from 32 to 24 going from Kaplan FL#7 to #8. I decided to review my physical sciences content and do a verbal passage or two before going into kaplan FL #10 which i had heard was the hardest. I reasoned that if i had gotten 30 or better there, then it would compensate for my hiccup at #8.

Anyhow, I ended up performing much better than I initially thought and got a 39 (13/12/14) and was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience. Has Kaplan made #10 easier?

EDIT: update, I took AAMC 3 and got a 33 (11, 10, 12) and then I was feeling pretty good about myself so I took Kaplan FL11 and tanked pretty hard (23 total). I think I just got lucky on Kaplan FL 10- my exam averages have been around 32-33 otherwise.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014