Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Kaplan FL #3

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by BigRedStress, Mar 30, 2002.

1. BigRedStress

BigRedStress AMEX Black

Okay, for the first time ever, I didn't finish the VR section! On FL 1 I finished and scored a poor 7. On FL 2 I finished an scored a respectable 9. I had hoped to do better on this exam, but I ran out of time with about 1.5 passages left! I had to bubble in Cs for 10 9 questions! ****.
    Did anyone else have such trouble? If so, what did you end up scoring?
    three weeks.
    yikes.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Doctora Foxy

Medical Student
    I have no idea why, but my best score was on FL 3. I got a 29 (I think 10,9,9). On FL 1 I got 24 and FL 2 I got a 25. (this was last year). Then I went down again on FL4 and 5, and back up to 29 on aamc test V.

Just keep practicing and do lots of passages. Also do the aamc practice tests--start with the most recent one and work backwards.

And don't worry too much--3 weeks is a good amount of time to significantly improve your score by a few points as long as you keep on studying hard.

Good luck!

oh p.s. I never finished a verbal section on kaplan! that's pretty impressive!

4. Jonkst

Jonkst Senior Member

I took #3 today, and graded my test, but they don't provide the converstion charts. Would someone mind throwing out the numbers realy quick.

Thanks

5. Jonkst

Jonkst Senior Member

Oh, by the way, BigRedStress, #3 was incredibly hard today. Both Physics and Verbal Reasoning were horrible.

6. BigRedStress

BigRedStress AMEX Black

thanks guys, yea does anyone have the score conversion for the verbal for FL3?

7. Doctortobee

Doctortobee Senior Member

If you go to your Kaplan website, the full length tests are under the computer assisted feedback section...You'll probably have to submit your answers to get the conversion chart. I left all the answers blank and submitted it...