Kaplan FL score variations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Baljaj89

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've taken 8 of Kaplans FL's, I started off with 6 and have worked through 2. For 1 thing, my scores haven't been very consistent, Ive gotten as high as a 33, but significantly lower as well. The 33 was one of my first tests, and as of now, my breakdown is averaging about 11/12 for BS and 10/11 for PS. My verbal scores are horrible, although at first I was getting 10's/11's. Im getting consistent 10's/11's on EK though for verbal. As well, my percent correct have been increasing significantly, but on 1 test I might get 77.5 % correct on BS and get a 12, and then get 77.5% correct again on another test and get a 7 on BS(same for VR and PS). Any insight on this?

Members don't see this ad.

Score fluctuations are due to the different topics that are covered on each test. You have to go back over your tests and discover your weaknesses. Make sure you always do a thorough analysis after you take some practice problems.

Score fluctuations are due to the different topics that are covered on each test. You have to go back over your tests and discover your weaknesses. Make sure you always do a thorough analysis after you take some practice problems.

I'd have to agree. From what I've read on here, most people fix fluctuations by fixing the holes they have in content knowledge.

-LIS