Kaplan Full Lenghts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phizz

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering how people are doing on their kaplan full lenghts. Specifically, do you guys think the scores are inflated?

Here are my scores:
Diag: 31, 10P, 10V, 11B
FL1: 33, 12P, 9V, 12B
FL2: 39, 14P, 11V, 11B
FL3: 43, 13P, 15V, 15B

I'm taking the test on may 31st and plan to take the aamc tests after finals are over. Lemme know what you guys think.

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering how people are doing on their kaplan full lenghts. Specifically, do you guys think the scores are inflated?

Here are my scores:

I'm taking the test on may 31st and plan to take the aamc tests after finals are over. Lemme know what you guys think.

I'm guessing you're just a ridiculously prepared mcatter... Supposedly these tests are pretty indicative of the real thing.

out of curiousity, why did you bother to stay in the Kaplan course after getting a 31 on your diagnostic??

ummm...I actually won the course..so im in it for free..=)

Members don't see this ad :)
My kaplan teacher never got above a 30 on the pratice MCAT's but got a 36 on the real thing. This was before CBT

Here are my scores:

you can do better than a 43..............:thumbdown:

I'm going to go ahead and say I THINK kaplan scores are inflated if you fall under the criteria that the questions you are getting wrong are because of stupid mistakes.

you will get punished on the AAMC by stupid mistakes, not so much on kaplan.

Here are my scores:

I think when your scores come back, you should do the following:

A) Apply to Kaplan to become an instructor.

B) Help answer questions in the MCAT subforum.

Congrats, dude(tte). :)

Here are my scores:

Umm, for FL2, 14 + 11 + 11 = 36? NOT 39?

yea bio was 14 not 11 sorry...I've heard from people that verbal on the aamc is much tougher than kaplan...guess we'll see when I start doing aamc's

Actually, I think the reverse is true (I've done all 13 kaplan verbal section tests and 5 aamcs).
Kaplan questions are harder overall, but you do get penalized hardcore for missing any on aamc. Each question wrong seems to drop your score 1 pt for the first 4-5 questions.

i just took kaplan fl7. i stopped it during verbal because i had to talk to someone. when i hit resume i only had 5 minutes left. i should have had 33! also, the PS and BS sections.. i finished them with 10 and 25 minutes left over respectively. i think something is messed up with timing? anyone else have problems with the timers on kaplan tests? am i just that good in the science sections? :rolleyes: i doubt it....

When you suspend the kaplan test it will ask you if you want to suspend it in a text box thing. Hit okay. If you don't, the time will continue running even though it looks like it isn't.