Kaplan Full Length #2 -- Verbal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

turk00

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I personally didn't like this verbal section, alot of questions could have gone either way. I ended up with a 9, which I am really disappointed (went down from previous verbal sectoins)...however I did score 11's on both sciences which ain't bad...let me know what you guys thought about it.

Members don't see this ad.

i dont like any of kaplan's verbal or physical science section.........i think their bio is just as good as any though........the verbal is not easier or harder, the style of questions is very diffierent from either pr or aamc........and the physical is simply too difficult..........i owuldn't worry about the verbal score, use some aamc and see how you do, you'll see the style, lenght of passages will be different........i used one kaplan verbal that had only a 35 line passage........i've never heard of having somethign that short on the mcat................i always score a 9 on kaplan's verbal and have alwasy been 1 question from a ten..............on pr i get consistent 10's or 11...and same with aamc............i think the difficulty is the same, but the style is very different from the real thing........anybody else think this?................

btw,,,,,, the physcial for 2 is much easier than 3,4,5........the bios are all very good though.............

best of luck

nero

I don't think the physical sciences section are that bad. I'm more worried about the verbal...do you think AAMC III, IV, V, and VI are good indicators of the verbal score?

Originally posted by turk00
I don't think the physical sciences section are that bad. I'm more worried about the verbal...do you think AAMC III, IV, V, and VI are good indicators of the verbal score?

I got 12's on all of the aamcs except VI, and a 13 on april 2002. I think they're pretty close.