KAPLAN full length #3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CuttinEmUp

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
okay...

so i just took this saturday..any of my fellow SDN'ers take this full length? what was your impression?

just curious what the MAJORITY of people are scoring at this point in the game on their practice full lengths? 30's? high 20's? low 20's?

feel free to post previous scores and your impression of the test.

Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

It seemed like almost everyone in my class finished the Biological Sciences section really early.

Three people turned in their tests and left with 15 minutes left. I was done with 10 minutes left and looked around to see several others who were just waiting for time to end before they turned in their test. There were only a few people who weren't done with 5 minutes left!

Did anyone else notice this?

...I'm pretty sceptical about the validy of the Kaplan tests right now. I'm just trying to focus on identifying the content areas where I'm weakest...

Meh. It seemed very middle-of-the-road to me. Maybe that's just cuz I'm totally sick of taking them, I dunno. Nothing really stood out as terribly difficult or really easy. I finished PS with 5 min, VR with 25 min, and BS with at least 15 min, I don't really remember. That's all pretty standard for me, though.

BTW, am I the only person geeky enough to input my answers manually when I get home so I don't have to wait to find out how I did? :rolleyes: The wait for the real thing is going to kill me, I just know it.

Members don't see this ad :)
it seemed to me to have alot of organic passages and the verbal section was lengthy! I didnt finish early in any section.

how are you guys studying for this thing? lots of practice and not so much content review?

I'm doing more practice than anything else at this point, although I am still reviewing/drilling the material where I know I'm weakest. Plan to go in this week (spring break? what spring break? :mad: ) and do some of the AAMC tests.

I didn't do it do it on the first two, but I just entered them in for this one! :D
TheDarkSide said:
BTW, am I the only person geeky enough to input my answers manually when I get home so I don't have to wait to find out how I did? :rolleyes: The wait for the real thing is going to kill me, I just know it.

i didn't finish early. i had a few questions left on the physical sciences test, and finished the bio and verbal right as the timer went off. my verbal went up one, and the others stayed the same.