Kaplan full length 4

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

robinhudster

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey, how did those who took kaplan #4 feel about it? I thought it was quite difficult/tricky. I got a 26 and literally guessed most of the time. For those who have taken the MCAT, how did your real scores compare to #4? Any encouragement would be greatly appreciated - we're 2+ weeks away & my confidence is shaken. Thanks and good luck to all!

Members don't see this ad.

now is not the time to be shaken.... now is the time to be doing AAMC 4,5,6's with a test once a wk

i thought #4 was really hard too
i got a 31 and 30 on #2 and #3
but i got a 26 on full length 4 also
i thought it was much more difficult and as the op said much more tricky than the other full lengths
i dont know, i guess when i eventually take aamc VI i will know for sure what kind of score to expect

good luck everyone.... keep studyin!!!!

Hey,

While going through it, I thought it was harder than the previous ones. However, I ended up with a good score on it. The curves all seem a little strange. You can get many wrong and still get a good score. I hope this reflects the diifficulty of the exam in comparison to AAMC.

Anyone else have opinions?

Members don't see this ad :)
I took kaplan full length #4 and I really miss so many questions because I had a stomach pain. I could not even concentrate. But I have a problem with the conversion chart. I guess it is just done to improve our confidence. I improved from 32 to 35. I did a mistake in grid sheet so My actual score would be 37. I guess the scores are inflated in full length#4. But I see people say it was much harder than #1 and #2. It just did not make sense for me.
I mean what can change in 1 week to improve my score 4 points.

Score conversion charts are easy to read. they are on the first page of your score report at the online kaptest.com site (thats if you are taking the kap class room course).

40/77 is a 9 on bio, thats what i got on my test #4.

i posted a new thread outside about the $1400 kaplan class room course i just finished.