Kaplan Full Length 5

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SaharanPrince

"Whatever it takes"
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys, I just took this test, it kicked my ass so bad that it made me feel like I never studied the basic concepts of physics and general chemistry, I managed to get a 9 in VR and barely made a 10 in PS, any body found that exam really hard? many thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

SaharanPrince said:
Guys, I just took this test, it kicked my ass so bad that it made me feel like I never studied the basic concepts of physics and general chemistry, I managed to get a 9 in VR and barely made a 10 in PS, any body found that exam really hard? many thanks!

I took the April 2006 MCAT and only prepared by doing the Kaplan class and taking their 5 full-lengths. Of all the five full lengths, I got my worst score on the fifth. I felt discouraged by it and it was only a week before the test. On the real thing, I did three points better than on any of my Kaplan practice tests. Don't be discouraged.

SaharanPrince said:

all of their PS sections are like...and sorry, but... what is wrong with a 10 in PS one month before the exam? I got a 9 today and I'm in love with myself over it... you think I should be in tears? :p

HAha, thank you for the encouragement! yeah it was a weird test, the explanations are yes the theory states this...........however in this case it does not apply.......I was like wtf??? well we just have to keep working at it..how many full lengths u guys took so far? I have taken 3 so far and planning on taking one this weekend. Cheers!

kaplan PS is a lot harder b/c of the calculations and in general more harder. I barely have enough time to finish kaplans PS but I have like 15 -20 mins extra on AAMC PS. Take a AAMC test to really gauge yourself.