This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jhnnyboy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

So I was hoping to get some other opinions on this because I'm feeling overwhelmed at this point.

I took my kaplan tests all out of whack for who knows why, but anyway here they are in this order:

Diag 496
FL-2 502
FL-3 505
FL-5 506
FL-1 496

Pretty crazy how I can drop 10 points between tests (within 5 days) like that, so it's either 1) me or 2) kaplans score guarantee thing.

Was wondering if anybody else did something similar, or if anyone has any input.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm hoping to score a 510, which seemed reasonable with my last few scores, but not so reasonable with this last one lol

Review what you missed on Fl1 first- maybe you hit a few content areas that you felt weaker on? Did all section scores dip down?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, significantly. My last test was: PS 124, CARS 125, Bio/Biochem 128, Psych/Soc 129. This past was: PS 125, CARS 123, Bio/Biochem 125, Psych/Soc 123.

I didn't know if maybe I just ran into psych soc concepts I hadn't seen in a while, and maybe just had a bad day with CARS, or if this test was just a harder test for their score guarantee.

Definitely concerning, but interesting too.

I took Kaplan FL 1 today. I took NS and EK and wanted to give kaplan a try. Their Psych section sucksssss!!! Most of their bio passages are pointless and are like one pragraph. I was shocked!! I love EK and NS. I think I will be buying EK 1 OR 2 and do it this week as my last companies tests before the 25th.

How did you do on FL-1? I've heard mixed stuff about so many companies and I also feel like it all depends on the test you take and how comfortable you are with whatever content is on it.