Kaplan Home Study has a bunch of errors

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SuperMonkey

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm using Kaplan Home Study and I am amazed at the amount of errors in the book. Maybe the new edition is better, but I doubt it. Does anyone have a list of errors for the 2005 edition? It probably isn't worth making a new list here since it is the old edition.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm using Kaplan Home Study and I am amazed at the amount of errors in the book. Maybe the new edition is better, but I doubt it. Does anyone have a list of errors for the 2005 edition? It probably isn't worth making a new list here since it is the old edition.

Can you start? I have not seen any so far. Thanks.

Using older editions isn't a good idea. Certain content does change yearly in terms of what the USMLE tests, such as pharmacology, molecular biology, genetics, etc. If you purchased the materials from us, then you would automatically be provided with an errata sheet for any typos, etc. to avoid any problems. :)

Using older editions isn't a good idea. Certain content does change yearly in terms of what the USMLE tests, such as pharmacology, molecular biology, genetics, etc. If you purchased the materials from us, then you would automatically be provided with an errata sheet for any typos, etc. to avoid any problems. :)

Do I have to contact someone at Kaplan to receive the errata sheet? I was not automatically provided an errata sheet. By the way, I was wrong about the year. The inside of the cover says 2007. Is there a list online for the 2007 edition?

Members don't see this ad :)

I got the 4-book set from kaptest.com in December. I did not get any errata sheet.

Where do I get one?

where can i get the error sheet too? I bought this program in december as well.