1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Kaplan Kourse or No?

Discussion in 'Step I' started by LR6SO4, Nov 28, 2001.

1. LR6SO4

LR6SO4 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

What's everyone's thought? I am thinking about taking a 2 week Kaplan course, but it is like $600. Would the time and money be better spent on Webprep or Q-Bank? By the way, I did not take any MCAT prep courses and did just fine for what it's worth. Not stellar, but OK. Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. hndrx1a

hndrx1a electric medical haze
    7+ Year Member

Sorry I didn't read your post,before putting in one of my own...I'm inking towards Kaplan's Webprep myself, but looking for info from someone that took it already- it is expensive...doe's it include a Qbank also?

4. J.S. Legaspi

J.S. Legaspi Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I took Webprep. It's worth it. I got the Kaplan books which are great. I also ordered Qbank but that was a mistake to order it the same time. Wait till after you finish the course then order Qbank. You will not want to stare into a computer all day like I did. It takes a lot out of you! I liked the flexible schedule of Webprep. Plus it hits the most important stuff. Hope this helps you!

5. hndrx1a

hndrx1a electric medical haze
    7+ Year Member

THANX JS !