Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Kaplan Kourse or No?

Discussion in 'Step I' started by LR6SO4, Nov 28, 2001.

1. LR6SO4

LR6SO4 Senior Member

What's everyone's thought? I am thinking about taking a 2 week Kaplan course, but it is like $600. Would the time and money be better spent on Webprep or Q-Bank? By the way, I did not take any MCAT prep courses and did just fine for what it's worth. Not stellar, but OK. Thanks!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. hndrx1a

hndrx1a electric medical haze

Sorry I didn't read your post,before putting in one of my own...I'm inking towards Kaplan's Webprep myself, but looking for info from someone that took it already- it is expensive...doe's it include a Qbank also?

4. J.S. Legaspi

J.S. Legaspi Junior Member

I took Webprep. It's worth it. I got the Kaplan books which are great. I also ordered Qbank but that was a mistake to order it the same time. Wait till after you finish the course then order Qbank. You will not want to stare into a computer all day like I did. It takes a lot out of you! I liked the flexible schedule of Webprep. Plus it hits the most important stuff. Hope this helps you!

5. hndrx1a

hndrx1a electric medical haze

THANX JS !