• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

LR6SO4

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2001
MI
Status (Visible)
What's everyone's thought? I am thinking about taking a 2 week Kaplan course, but it is like $600. Would the time and money be better spent on Webprep or Q-Bank? By the way, I did not take any MCAT prep courses and did just fine for what it's worth. Not stellar, but OK. Thanks!

hndrx1a

electric medical haze
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 27, 2001
Status (Visible)
Sorry I didn't read your post,before putting in one of my own...I'm inking towards Kaplan's Webprep myself, but looking for info from someone that took it already- it is expensive...doe's it include a Qbank also?

J.S. Legaspi

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 3, 2001
New York
Status (Visible)
I took Webprep. It's worth it. I got the Kaplan books which are great. I also ordered Qbank but that was a mistake to order it the same time. Wait till after you finish the course then order Qbank. You will not want to stare into a computer all day like I did. It takes a lot out of you! I liked the flexible schedule of Webprep. Plus it hits the most important stuff. Hope this helps you!

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.