Kaplan material for non-member

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaDaLa

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, so its really getting close for us April MCATers, and I still have a week to study but there is one little problem, im sorta OUT OF material to practice with since I am a retaker!
So here's my question, I really want to get my hands on Kaplan material because there are a LOT of practice tests, full length and just single subjects included. Can anyone offer me any advice as to how I could get these even though I am not a member. I know there is no legit way, so I am willing to pay someone if that works too. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. (PS..I am also willing to offer access to my TPR material in return--if that helps)

Please help!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, so its really getting close for us April MCATers, and I still have a week to study but there is one little problem, im sorta OUT OF material to practice with since I am a retaker!
So here's my question, I really want to get my hands on Kaplan material because there are a LOT of practice tests, full length and just single subjects included. Can anyone offer me any advice as to how I could get these even though I am not a member. I know there is no legit way, so I am willing to pay someone if that works too. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. (PS..I am also willing to offer access to my TPR material in return--if that helps)

Please help!!

you can get the q-bank from the Kaplan web. It's $199.00 and has a lot of questions by topic. Some ppl find it really helpful. I never used it but was thiking about it.
You can also try ebay. There has been CBT MCATs from Gold standard. Once you win the auction the delivery is via email (you get the access code) so you get it right away.
I doubt anyone will sell you their access to materials. It is against law and can be easily verified by the company and result in the prosecution.
Try not to make offers that violate copy rights laws on the forum because your account can get suspended since it's a TOS violation.

Try not to make offers that violate copy rights laws on the forum because your account can get suspended since it's a TOS violation.
Right. OP, you may not buy, sell, swap, or otherwise be involved with exchanging bootleg material on SDN. Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.