Kaplan Materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smile_doctor

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello to everyone!

Just wondering if anyone knows if the Kaplan DAT Review Notes (from the course) are the same as the the Kaplan DAT book w/ CD that is now available in the bookstores. I am considering purchasing a whole Kaplan dental review kit from someone who took the course
(includes lesson book, review notes, CD, and flash cards) but don't want to spend the money if it's identical to the one I already purchased from the bookstore.

The seller lives in another state and doesn't know if they're the same or not.

Thanks,
Smile doc ;)

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not sure whether or not it is the exact same, but I think that it is very similar;
either way, the kaplan review from the bookstore is definitely a real help...
very good on the general chem, and organic chem,,,
The math review didn't contain very much on algebraic word problems, if that matters at all...
Good luck!

hey...I took the course and had already bought the store book. They are the EXACT same w/regards to the science notes. The store book has extra sections on reading, PAT, and math w/more extensive questions than the Kaplan course version. The CD is also identical to the one Kaplan gives out in its class. I have an extra, new class book and CD that you're welcome to have for much less than the store version....