Kaplan MCAT 2015 E-books?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

connie95

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I remember reading a while back that someone was able to download the entire Kaplan 2015 MCAT ebook set for free? I also remember this person saying that they would be happy to give it in case we missed the free offer….could anyone please direct me to that thread? Or if anyone got the free e book and would be willing to send, please let me know! I'm desperate!

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I remember reading a while back that someone was able to download the entire Kaplan 2015 MCAT ebook set for free? I also remember this person saying that they would be happy to give it in case we missed the free offer….could anyone please direct me to that thread? Or if anyone got the free e book and would be willing to send, please let me know! I'm desperate!

Thank you!
and that person was also more than happy to be banned for sharing the ebooks with others

The ebooks were mislabeled as free from Amazon for less than an hour so technically the people that "bought" them for zero dollars did nothing illegal or wrong. However I am not sure how you would even go about sharing ebooks....

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,

Thank you!

Hello, did you ever find these Ebooks? Please let me know!

The ebooks were mislabeled as free from Amazon for less than an hour so technically the people that "bought" them for zero dollars did nothing illegal or wrong.
16okdA

Hello, did you ever find these Ebooks? Please let me know!
I don't know about any ebooks but learning how to use a search engine would be very helpful if I wanted to learn about something. If anyone knows of a good resource on how to use a search engine then please tell me.