Kaplan MCAT Advantage - make-ups and schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mrmatt

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am considering enrolling in the Kaplan MCAT Advantage class (a live online version of the in-person class). Anybody have experience with this? Does it place much emphasis on the test in addition to content? I am primarily seeking content review and can do test prep on my own (EK 1001, AAMCs, etc.) but some test strategy would be nice.

Also, Kaplan says they provide free "make-up classes" if you miss a schedule live online one. Does this mean you watch an On-Demand video on your own time, or do you join another live online class at a specific time?

Members don't see this ad.

I am considering enrolling in the Kaplan MCAT Advantage class (a live online version of the in-person class). Anybody have experience with this? Does it place much emphasis on the test in addition to content? I am primarily seeking content review and can do test prep on my own (EK 1001, AAMCs, etc.) but some test strategy would be nice.

From what I understand, Kaplan focuses on strategy a lot more than content review, compared to the other companies.