Kaplan MCAT Books- BRAND new full set

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuremedstud

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
EVERYTHING is still in the box and sealed! Materials are from Kaplan (version - 2012)

I took a Kaplan MCAT course and have an extra set of brand new sealed, still in box set of materials from the course (there was an admin mistake so they gave me a brand new set of materials that I’ve literally haven’t even touched!). It’s the most up-to-date 2012 version of materials, and honestly this material was all I needed in terms of knowing information for the exam. Kaplan explains all the need-to-know info clearly which is conveyed well by these books!
Here’s what the package includes:
Kaplan Course Book that parallels the course and includes Test Strategies/tricks to excel
Organic Chemistry Review Notes
Physical Chemistry Review Notes
Physics Review Notes
Biology Review Notes
Verbal Reasoning Review Notes
MCAT Quicksheet (really, really helpful! Explains all the basic formulas in a clear/succinct way!)
Full set of flashcards

Everything for a price of $200. The course itself was $2000 –course itself was not really helpful but the books definitely were my guide! Soooo this is a really good deal!

Members don't see this ad.