1. Classifieds Notices: By placing or responding to an ad, you accept that there are risks associated with buying and selling via Internet classifieds. You take full responsibility for any dealings you initiate via SDN's Free Classifieds. Avoid using the PayPal friends and family option for payment as this is commonly used by scammers!

Posting advertisements or "for sale" items (including in signature line) outside of the Free Classifieds forums will result in an automatic ban. Learn more here.

Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.
  2. We will be performing maintenance on the SDN forums on Friday, December 9 at 5:00 AM Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
Guest, please review the following WARNING before buying items via the SDN classifieds!

For Sale Kaplan MCAT books+EK 101 passages + MSAR getting started all for $30

Discussion in 'For Sale and Advertisements' started by desi0chick, 05.20.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. desi0chick

desi0chick 7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    hSDN
    Alumni
    photo 2 (1).JPG photo 1 (1).JPG photo 2 (1).JPG photo 2 (1).JPG photo 1 (1).JPG photo 2 (1).JPG Hey guys I'm selling the following books:
    Kaplan biology review notes
    Kaplan MCAT lesson book (came with the course)
    Kaplan Organic chemistry review notes
    Kaplan general chemistry review notes
    EK 101 passages verbal reasoning book (has pencil marks but otherwise great condition)
    MSAR-getting started book (note this isn't the actual msar, it's just a guide that helps you in preparing for the application process with great facts, stats and all that jazz)

All of these books are newest editions (i literally bought this last year and the MSAR talks about the upcoming 2015 changes). I'm selling it for a low price predominantly because I don't have the entire Kaplan set with me. condition of the Kaplan books is good (some writing with pen in the review books) and the MSAR doesn't have writing but the first page is kinda falling apart but once again, selling for a cheap price. Let me know if you're interested, I'm hoping to sell this as a set for 30 but if you want one i'll sell it individually for 10 bucks. PM me for further questions!

Attached Files:

Last edited: 05.20.14
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. desi0chick

desi0chick 7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    hSDN
    Alumni
    EK 101 verbal book is now sold. Rest are still available!

About the ads