Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

"Kaplan MCAT Practice Tests" 6th Edition

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by wanttogohome, May 25, 2008.

1. wanttogohome

wanttogohome 2+ Year Member

Apr 6, 2008
    Hi all,

I felt compelled to ask this question because I'm feeling a bit confused/happy/scared all at the same time. I bought the 6th edition of the Kaplan book, "MCAT Practice Tests". I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the full-lengths exams in this book? I have taken both exams in pieces and scored extremely high on each section (12-14). Despite this, I've been scoring anywhere from 7-10 on online Kaplan full-length and AAMC's....never scoring near these scores. I found the tests in this book infinitely easier than anything else i've seen or taken. Lastly, I feel much more comfortable taking these things on paper but i'm hoping this has nothing to do with how i'll score.

Anyone have any experience with this book? Thanks!
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.