• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Kaplan MCAT stuff expired..

axp107

UCLA>> Italian Pryde
10+ Year Member
Dec 26, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
  1. Pre-Medical
    The lady I called said that I missed a couple of stupid workshops such as the "writing" workshops near the end... and a few others. So I can't really use the higher score guarantee option. I'm supposed to talk to the manager tomorrow.... anyone have any success coaxing them?

If not the kaplan stuff.. I should atleast get the AAMCs back ... I pretty much bought them..

koopa_troopa

10+ Year Member
    7+ Year Member
    Mar 28, 2005
    1. Medical Student
      Are you talking about the online stuff account? I only went to half my classes and did less than half of the required assignments, and they reactivated my account fully. I thought that the higher score guarantee is if you want to retake the classes. I have a good feeling that they will let you get your account back once you meet them in person. I just left a message at their local office and they reactivated it within a few days, no questions asked.

axp107

UCLA>> Italian Pryde
      10+ Year Member
      Dec 26, 2006
      Phoenix, AZ
      1. Pre-Medical
        Actually.... the workshops I did (even if I didn't do.. noone would know)... with workshops, when you do them, they don't automatically check themselves... you have to manually check them... I didn't check all of them.

The only thing I really "DIDN'T" do at all was ONE 5 question Verbal Quiz. Man... it'd really suck if they don't reactivate my account based on 1 quiz.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.