Kaplan MCAT stuff expired..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

axp107

UCLA>> Italian Pryde
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The lady I called said that I missed a couple of stupid workshops such as the "writing" workshops near the end... and a few others. So I can't really use the higher score guarantee option. I'm supposed to talk to the manager tomorrow.... anyone have any success coaxing them?

If not the kaplan stuff.. I should atleast get the AAMCs back ... I pretty much bought them..

Members don't see this ad.

Are you talking about the online stuff account? I only went to half my classes and did less than half of the required assignments, and they reactivated my account fully. I thought that the higher score guarantee is if you want to retake the classes. I have a good feeling that they will let you get your account back once you meet them in person. I just left a message at their local office and they reactivated it within a few days, no questions asked.

I'd probably bring my hw too. I believe a part of their guarantee is if you do all your hw. Maybe you could say that since those workshops were near the end you didn't get a chance to make them up, which I believe is an option. Good luck.

Actually.... the workshops I did (even if I didn't do.. noone would know)... with workshops, when you do them, they don't automatically check themselves... you have to manually check them... I didn't check all of them.

The only thing I really "DIDN'T" do at all was ONE 5 question Verbal Quiz. Man... it'd really suck if they don't reactivate my account based on 1 quiz.