• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

Mistress S

Don't mess with the S
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 16, 2000
Thunderdome
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Anybody else take this? I have the 3rd edition and just took the full length today as a practice test, it seemed in keeping with my scores on the AAMC tests and other practice tests I have taken. One problem: the scaled scores at the end of the test are based on a raw score of up to 65 for VR, but there were only 60 questions for this section in the test! I got 54/60, so I just figured it out as a proportionality to see what that would equal out of 65 (58.5), but that's only an approximation. Any opinions about this test? I am retaking the MCAT and have already taken all the AAMC tests, so I am trying to find other tests to use to gauge my progress so I can get an idea of how I might score on the real thing.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.